Solar panels generate 13% of our total electricity consumption

Suur-Helsingin Golf Lakisto


Written by: Tiina Kotajärvi

Since 2017, the solar panels on the rooftop of our clubhouse have been producing 13% of our annual electricity consumption. To supplement this, the remaining 87% is sourced from the grid as green, renewable electricity. These solar panels symbolise our commitment to sustainable practices, forming a component of our broader environmental commitment.

Through the implementation of these panels, we have not only decreased our operational costs but also contributed to the reduction of our carbon emissions, playing a crucial role in combatting climate change and securing a sustainable legacy for future generations.

Tell your story

Share Your Highlight Now