Job Opportunity - Project Manager
We are expanding the successful OnCourse® Developments and Tournaments work areas in 2019. An increasing workload and desire to innovate means we are seeking candidates to express their interest in this exciting opportunity at GEO’s offices in North Berwick, Scotland.
The full-time role will include working closely in a small but highly motivated and dedicated team to provide:
- Direct support to new golf developments and tournaments participating in the OnCourse® programme globally.
- Development of programme materials and guidance documents for sustainable golf developments.
- Outreach and communications to golf development audiences and clients.
- Attendance at key industry events.
- Involvement in administration and strategic planning of OnCourse® Developments programme.
- A thorough understanding, experience and technical knowledge of design, planning, development and construction processes.
- Relevant educational training background – golf course management, construction, contracting, planning, architectural and environmental design.
- Self-driven, motivated and creative.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about golf design, tournaments and development.
- Available for international travel.
- Clear and innovative thinker, able to contribute to team development of ideas and effectively communicate.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills.
- Proven experience of working in a team environment.
- Proficient user of Adobe publishing software packages.
- 2-3 years of work experience.
We value a positive work-life balance supporting flexible working arrangements, making sure everyone feels valued committed and motivated as part of the organisation. You will receive a competitive salary that will match your skills and experience as well as the following benefits:
- Cycle to work scheme
- Professional subscriptions
- 30 days’ annual leave
- Employee Pension
- Mobile phone contract
If you are interested in the Project Manager role in North Berwick, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter, indicating your current salary package or expectations.