Job Opportunity - Copywriter / Product Marketer
The role is based in our office in North Berwick. You would be working alongside our leadership team and creative consultancy, writing copy and creating promotional content from our headline product OnCourse® for the sustainability and golf industries.
About the role:
- Understand our brand and what defines our ethos and mission.
- Manage fast-paced workflow across all areas of our organisation both online and offline, including writing copy for digital marketing campaigns, social media, editorials, emails and straplines.
- Write friendly, clear and concise copy for sales and promotion of our headline product OnCourse®.
- Craft ad-hoc copy response to reactive mail/social media and enquiries and pitches for new partnerships.
- Provide digital and graphics content creation to ensure the presentation of copy is impactful and professional.
Skills and Experience
- The role is perfectly suited for an individual with at least two years of copywriting or marketing experience, previous work in a similar role is desirable.
- You will be able to work across several areas of our organisation from brand development and marketing, to customer engagement, pitches, infographics - communicating in a perceptive and compelling way.
- Writing engaging and emotive copy to drive supporter engagement and retention as well as campaigns, case studies, adverts, industry publications, web copy, presentations and materials for staff and international partners.
- Writing copy for web, digital and social, using the appropriate ‘tone of voice’, depending on the channel.
- Providing creative flair, originality and energy to copy that is crisp, contemporary, engaging and effective.
- Proactively seek opportunities to secure positive media and social coverage including issuing press releases, issuing social content, and providing social content to international partner organisations.
- Using existing design assets to create compelling content, working closely with our design consultancy to devise and deliver new creative concepts for campaigns and materials.
- Proofread and subedit materials as required ensuring a high level of accuracy and adherence to brand and style guidelines.
We value a positive work-life balance supporting flexible working arrangements, making sure everyone feels valued committed and motivated as part of the organisation.
You will receive a competitive salary that will match your skills and experience as well as the following benefits:
- Cycle to work scheme
- Professional subscriptions
- 30 days’ annual leave
- Employee Pension
- Mobile phone contract
To wrap up, to do this role you will be creative, organised and innovative. We will reward ambition, passion and innovation by offering you a competitive salary and fantastic working atmosphere with opportunities to grow.
If you are interested in the Copywriter / Product Marketer role in North Berwick, please apply to email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter.